St Albans Museums Service is responsible for two museums and three heritage sites.
- St Albans Museum + Gallery - a brand new centre for arts and culture within the historic Town Hall. AL3 5DJ
- Verulamium Museum - one of the best collections of objects from Roman Britain including some fantastic mosaics. AL3 4SW.
- The Hypocaust, in Verulamium Park - a modern building which houses a Roman mosaic and underfloor heating system. AL3 4SW.
- The Clock Tower - a rare example of a freestanding medieval belfry. AL3 4EL.
- Sopwell Ruins - an open field site full of history. AL1 2BY.