Note: Due to the current government guidelines, the number of people allowed to gather at an event can vary. You can contact us to learn more about these guidelines as well as the steps we are taking to ensure your safety.
A unique and historic venue for a party in St Albans
Built in 1831 and lovingly restored to its former glory, discover how this magnificent Georgian landmark could be the perfect venue for your next event.
From the timeless elegance of the Georgian Assembly Room, with its ornate chandeliers and lustrous gold leaf, to the sleek, white styling of the modern basement gallery, our versatile and impressive spaces provide a stunning backdrop for any occasion.
- Wedding/Civil Partnership Ceremonies
- Wedding/Civil Partnership Receptions
- Fundraising Events (Fashion Shows, Balls, Dinners)
- Bat Mitzvahs and Bar Mitzvahs
- Meetings and Business Lunches
These breath-taking historic spaces in St Albans' former Town Hall can cater for formal and informal occasions, whilst the newly created gallery spaces offer a blank canvas for stylish product launches and parties.
- Whole Building, up to 400 people
- Assembly Room, up to 180 people
- Courtroom, up to 100 people
- No minimum number of guests
If you would like to speak to a member of our team about your event, please email: email@example.com, complete our Venue Enquiry Form below or call our Bookings Officer on 01727751814 or Commercial Services Manager on 01727819337.