Whilst we are still preparing our museums for reopening to the public, our cafe at St Albans Museum + Gallery is now open for business from Wednesday 15th July at 11am.
Opening hours will be Wednesday - Sunday, 11am - 5pm.
Procedures are in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- customers need to fill out a short questionnaire registering their details to aid with track and trace. This will be kept for no more than 21 days.
- There is a one way system that all customers need to follow
- Seating is available in the foyer and outside – the Courtroom and the rest of the museum are not open yet.
- We ask everyone to keep their distance from other customers
- Hand sanitiser is available for all customers
- Our team are wiping down tables between customers
- We don't expect anyone to help themselves – just let our team know and they will serve it up for you
Please be aware that the toilets at the front of our building are available to use but due to essential maintenance works in the rest of the building our accessible toilets are not available at this time. These works are scheduled to be completed by early August and we aim to be able facilitate the needs of all visitors at this point.
We look forward to serving you!