Handley Page Paper Plane Challenge
Can you be a designer?
Test out your paper engineering skills by making and flying paper planes!
We would like to see if you can design a plane similar to the planes designed by Handley Page using our FREE templates and instructions.
What you need to do:
Our Easter Challenge has finished but we'd still love to see your paper planes if you can share them with us!
- Use one of our 4 templates or design your own paper plane.
- Fly your plane wherever you can safely. This could be your garden or a clear space inside your home. Make sure to check that this is ok with an adult in your home.
- Have a start point where you need to stand when you throw the plane. When your plane has made its best flight, use a tape measure to find out how far it flew.
- If you want to take part in our online challenge ask an adult to take a photo or make a video of your plane flying. They can upload it using #HandleyPageChallenge to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Important - make sure you ask an adult who is able to give permission for you to do this.
- Remember to let us know how far your plane flew.